The Committee aims to build an environment of creativity and talent development and support through:
- Developing the capabilities and skills of talented creators and innovators.
- Seeking to find the pioneers of creative and talented young people in the fields of science and technology.
- Providing financial and in-kind support for the gifted and inventors and their families in order to help them overcome the difficulties that limit the growth of their abilities and talents.
- Providing an interactive environment which would enable having effective communication between the gifted students and other individuals.
- Providing a window for programs and services and education for the gifted students and caregivers.
- Development and investment of inventions and innovations.
- Coordination with institutions and centers inside and outside the Kingdom in the field of competence and seeking building partnerships with them.
- To do what the Committee considers contributing to achieving its goals.