Following are the main objectives of this SCM Program:
1- Understand the principles & role of Supply Chain Management in Organizations.
2- Understand the Supply Chain Model, Structure, Strategies, Planning & Operations.
3- Understand the nature & importance of inter-relationships within Supply Chain.
4- Understand & apply range of tools & techniques to supply chain optimization.
5- Come across relevant Supply Chain case studies from real business & industry.
Following represent ONLY some of those targeted to attend this SCM Course:
- Anyone directly related to logistic functions and Supply Chain Management.
- Candidates responsible of Planning at either Strategic, Tactical or Operational level.
- Procurement/Warehouse & Inventory Managers, Superintendents or Supervisors.
- Those related to Materials supply to projects or service delivery to internal operations.
- Contract Officers or Anyone deals with Vendors/Suppliers or Customers/Clients.
- Professionals of Performance Management, or KPIs for effectiveness & efficiency.
- Those concerned with Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, Six-Sigma or Lean.
- Anyone related to the 3-flows of Materials, Information and Fund.
- ERP Systems Professionals (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics) & Applications Specialists.
Introduction to Supply Chains:
- Basic Definitions, Benefits & Perspectives of SCM.
- Supply Chain Organization & Other fundamental Issues.
Supply Chain Strategy & Design:
- Strategies, Network Design & Modeling, Supply Chain Configuration and Key Processes.
Supply Chain Planning & Operations:
- Forecasting, Planning at all levels, Procurement (Purchasing), Manufacturing, Warehousing and Multi echelon Physical Distribution, Inventory Management Logistics & Transportation Management.
Supply Chain Integration:
- Supply Chain Relationships. Collaboration & Partnership.
- Aggregate Planning (S&OP).
Conclusion & Case Studies:
- Summary of discussions with valid SCM' Examples.
Please click this link for registration:
This Supply Chain Management (SCM) Program can be tailored to the potential participants at all levels, from "Basic" to "Advanced" level.
Click the image for more details