Quality Assurance Committee
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop quality systems and propose quality improvement policies and procedures
- Prepare documents and evidence, and assist in preparing manuals
- Train and supervise quality coordinators and auditors
- Supervise systematic implementation of quality assurance processes.
- Disseminating quality culture and introduce approved procedures and policies to staff
- Measure and monitor performance of systems and individuals and prepare periodic reports
- Evaluate student achievement and progression
- Measure the satisfaction rates and conduct feedback studies.
- Assist departments and staff to conduct quality assurance processes correctly.
- Supervise the internal audit and the appointment of internal audit team members.
- Additional tasks could be added upon approval of the Supreme Committee of QM.