Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the planning and coordination of all internal and external audit and evaluation processes of academic programs.
- Establish and develop an effective system for reviewing the quality assurance measures in all academic programs.
- Supervise the planning and coordination of all processes related to the program annual review and evaluation of programs
- Follow-up the implementation of the decisions of the College Council concerning the fundamental changes in the curriculum.
- Plan and coordinate all processes related to the development of new academic programs in the College.
- Supervising the activities of Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and Curriculum Development Committee (CDC) to achieve quality teamwork and academic excellence.
- Facilitate training and support for the academic staff in the fields of curriculum development.
- Design and develop appropriate curricula for each academic program, through the CDC, to meet the benchmarking standards, the technology development, and the needs of the stakeholders.
- Supervision of the periodic reviews of academic curricula and programs in the College for continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with other units in the College to assess the achievement of performance indexes.
- Develop professional relationships with local and global evaluation agencies as well as with professional bodies as focal points for institutional communication.
- Any other tasks assigned within the context of Curriculum Development Unit.