Accounting and Finance
Knowledge Management, Social Theory, Informatics.
IT Service Management, IT Project Management, Critical Theory in Information System Research, CRM & ERP Packaged Software Implementation
Mohammed, T. A. (2018), “Critical Success Factors for Information Technology Infrastructure Library Implementation in Public Service Organization: An Exploratory Study”, International Journal of Advanced Information Technology, Vol. 8(1/2), pp. 1-19.
Shahid, H., Alexander, A. and Mohammed, T. A. (2018), “An exploratory Study for Opening Accounting Undergraduate Program in Saudi Arabia: The Stakeholders’ Perception & Need Analysis”, Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, Vol. 5(4), pp. 212-227.
Mohammed, T. A. and Pandhiani, S. M. (2017), “Analysis of Factors Affecting Student Evaluation of Teaching Effectiveness in Saudi Higher Education: The Case of Jubail University College”, American Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 5(5), pp. 464-475.
Mohammed, T. A. (2011), “The Dynamics of Implementing Business Process Innovation with Information Technology: Insights from IT Service Management Field Study”, Journal of Business and Management Research, Vol. 1(1), pp. 47-65.
Mohammed, T. A. (2008), “The ‘Art of Existence’ and the Regimes of IS-enabled Customer Service Rationalization: a Study of IT Service Management in the UK Higher Education”: in the Proceedings of ICIS2008 International Conference on Information Systems, 14-17 Dec., Paris-France.
Mohammed, T. A. and Richardson, H.J. (2007), “Implementation of Customer Services Information Systems Strategy in Higher Education Context: An Integrative Perspective”, in IFIP International Federation for Information Processing, Vol. 235, Organisational Dynamics of Technology-Based Innovation: Diversifying the Research Agenda, (eds.) McMaster, T., Wastell, D., Ferneley, E., and DeGross, J. (Boston: Springer, pp.283-295.
Mohammed, T. A., Richardson, H.J. and Ferneley, E. (2007), “Strategic Change Management in the UK Higher Education Information Services”: Management paper, Information Service Division, University of Salford, May 2007.
Mohammed, T. A. (2006), “Change Management in CRM Systems Implementation: A Study of IT Helpdesks in the UK Higher Education”, in the Proceeding of the 2nd IRIS Postgraduate Conference, University of Salford, (eds.) Meziani, S. N. and Rezgui, Y., Salford-UK, pp.191-196.
MIS // E-Business // E-Learning
International refereed journals … many.
• Shariq, Abu (2016): “The Quran and Poverty Alleviation” in Majeed, Nazeer Ab. A. (ed): Social and Spiritual Teachings of the Quran in Contemporary Perspective. K.A. Nizami Center for Quranic Studies, Aligarh Muslim University, India.
• Shariq, Abu (2010): “Role of Informal Institutions in the Redistribution Scheme of the Quran” in Islahi, Abdul Azim &Ahmad, Ausaf (ed): Economic Problems and Qur’anic Teaching. Institute of Quranic Studies, Aligarh, India
• Shariq, Abu (2006): Concept of Development: Western and Islamic Perspectives. Journal of Objective Studies, New Delhi, Vol. 18, Nos. 1 & 2, January-July.
• Shariq, Abu (2007)Zakah and its Uses, Islamic Finance Today, Sri Lanka, March-May.
• The Relevance of Islamic Economics in Present Times, Business Islamica, Dubai, June 2007.
• Shariq, Abu (2007)Waqf- An Important Islamic Institution for Social Welfare. , Islamic Finance Today, Sri Lanka, June-August.
• Book Review: Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider (2003): Perspectives on Morality and Human Well-Being: A Contribution to Islamic Economics, The Islamic Foundation, United Kingdom. Published in Islamic Economics Bulletin, Aligarh, Vol.13, No.4, July-August, 2003
• Shariq, Abu (2010 November 6-7): Role of Informal Institutions in the Redistribution Scheme of the Quran, paper presented at the seminar on ‘Economic Problems and Qur’anic Teachings’, organized by Institute of Qur’anic Studies on 6-7 November 2010, Aligarh, India,
• Shariq, Abu (2017): Economics of Black Money and Demonetization. Paper accepted for presentation at the proceedings of an International Seminar on Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Management, Law and Education organized by Aligarh Muslims University Murshidabad Centre on February 26, 2017
Business Management, Human Resource Management, Career Development, Psychological & Behaviorial technic's in Organizations, Recruitment & Selection, Personality & Employment Skill, Current area of Business Management & its effect, IT & ITES Markets and its Impact.
Learning and Development, Performance Management, Organizational Behavior
Assistant Professor, Program Director for Business Administration, and College COOP Coordinato
Business Management- Marketing
Assets Management, Banking, Corporate Finance and Risk Management
Accounting and book-keeping
1- Dr. Jamal R. EL-Zoubi (2017), “ Expected benefits and challenges of adopting IFRS- A focus on Saudi Arabia”
International Journal of Novel Research in Humanity and Social Sciences Vol.
4, Issue 4, pp: (19-25), Month: July – August 2017, Available at: www.noveltyjournals.com, ISSN 2394-9694.
2- Dr. Jamal R. EL-Zoubi & Dr. Asan V. Wirba (2017), “Academic staff job satisfaction I Saudi Arabia A case study of academic institutions ”
Research on humanities and social sciences ISSN(Page)2224-5766 ISSN (online). 2225-
0484(online)Vol-7.No. 2, 2017.
3- Dr. Asif Baig and Dr. Jamal Radi EL-Zoubi. “A Study of Preferred Avenues of Investment of Investors and Their Exposure to Equity (2017), Market” Research journal of Finance and Accounting ISSN 2222-1697(Paper)2222-2847
(Online) Vol 8 No. 4, 2017.
4- Dr. Jamal R. EL-Zoubi & Dr. Asif Baig (2016), “Efficient working Capital Management and its Impact on Business A case study ”
Research Journal of finance and accounting ISSN 2222-1697 (paper) 2222-2847(online).
5- Dr. Jamal R. EL-Zoubi & Dr. Asif Baig (2015), “Saudi Cement Industry A Fundamental Analysis” Research Journal of Science commerce
and Humanities Vol. no, 3 No, 7 Dec 2015 ISSN 20512-6164.
6- Dr. Asan V. Wirba & Dr. Jamal R. EL-Zoubi. “Ethical leadership of managers in organization in Saudi Arabia: Case study of managers of Organization in eastern province of Saudi Arabia” Merit Research Journal of Business and
Management (ISSN: 2408-7041) Vol.3(5)pp. 040-046, September, 2015.
Accounting & Finance
Copyright © 2014 JUC All rights reserved