To provide high quality education for students to become creative interior design professionals preserving the time-tested traditions and contributing to the sustainable development of the local community and wider society.
To be recognized as high standards department fostering professional skills and intellectual capacity of graduates and maintaining the cultural values while adapting to contemporary global trends.
The ID program graduates will be expected to:
- Apply the knowledge in enhancing the quality and functionality of interior space design using creative and safe methods.
- Demonstrate practical, technical, cost-effective and sustainable solutions to interior design.
- Use skills required to work effectively in the interior design profession.
- Show self-confidence and ability to make proper decisions through effective communication.
- Pursue lifelong learning and continuing education.