To be nationally recognized as a leading student-centered department by providing high quality business education, promoting entrepreneurship, utilizing modern technologies and enhancing the betterment of local community.
To promote excellence in business education and research through innovative business programs and industry collaboration that maximizes the intellectual, social and economic potential of graduates and wider community.
The goals of the Department of Business Administration are:
To be the most trusted partner at the region in providing capable, visionary and disciplined management students to occupy various leadership positions of industry and service organizations and, thereby help accelerate national development;
To be an excellent center of learning modern management technologies and theories through knowledge sharing with various business and public organizations
- To encourage students by dedicated and professionally active faculty
The objectives of the Department of Business Administration are:
To pursue mutually supportive activities of research, teaching, learning and the transfer of management know-how in ways which are assessed as excellent by academic peers, students and professional managers,
To develop the graduates’ competence in effectively formulating and implementing business strategies in quality management, operations management, financial management, marketing management, human resources management, and management information systems,
- To emphasize student-centered teaching and learning,
- To equip graduates with the methodology and analytical skills so that they can effectively gather, analyze, and interpret information for use in business decision making,
- To provide students with comprehensive knowledge and technical skills needed to successfully participate in and support the increasingly applied role of information technology in corporate decision making.
- To enable graduates to conceptualize and manage the specification, design and implementation of applied information systems, and
- To identify the need to forge partnerships between the department and industry.
The Current Department Offerings:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
One computer laboratory in each campus, equipped with the most advanced software and hardware, is accessible to students to use as:
1. MS-Office Applications
2. Marketing Research and Statistics Applications
3. Accounting and Finance Applications
4. Quality and Operations Management Applications
5. Java, C++ , and web base programming languages
6. MIS Application